Call for Speakers
We are happy to announce the India's largest testing conference, World Conference Next Generation Testing(WCNGT).
Theme : Testing - Leadership , Process & Innovation, Emerging Technologies & Dev-QA-OPS
WCNGT14 has four tracks:
1. Test Leadership
3. Agile Testing
4. Emerging Technologies
With respect to our conference theme, we would like you to participate & Submit Whitepapers / Research Findings with Case studies for presentations at WCNGT INDIA 2015 & get a chance to meet testing giants!
Please find our topics related to the theme of the conference; kindly use the online form to submit your paper.
Suggested Topics (but not restricted):
- ISO 29119: The New International Software Testing Standard
- Value-Inspired Testing: Combining Risk-Based Testing, with Emergence
- Evolving Testing
- Automated Testing for Big data Projects
- Devops Test Management
- Innovations for Testing Parallel Software
- Testers can be innovators – Myth or Reality?
- Quantitative approach to testing
- Using Open source tool in Agile Test
- Testing the API behind Mobile Apps testing
- Sky based Testing – Beyond Cloud
- Pattern Based Testing – Reduce Cost to test
- What software testers can learn from spacecraft engineering?
- Three New Technologies that Will Disrupt Your Test Organization
- The Vital P’s of Testing: Purpose, People, and Process
- A Test Manager’s Transformation Toolkit
- Using Agile Techniques to Manage Testing—Even on Non-agile Projects
- The Science of Building Great Testing Teams
- Testing in the Cloud: Policy, Security, Privacy, and Culture
- Building a 21st Century Test Automation Framework
- The Many Flavours of Exploratory Testing
- Mobile Test Automation:
- Security Testing: Thinking Like an Attacker
- Agile Testing
- Challenges of regression testing in a sprint
- Challenges in selecting top 10 Great tools in testing
- Challenges in Independent testing
- Challenges Test Driven Development
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Automated Unit-level Tests
- Automated Integration-level Tests
Note: In general we value technical and practical presentations (e.g. supported by demos) more than theoretical ones (theoretical proposals will be evaluated only if really innovative). Moreover we prefer "testing-oriented" papers. For some topics such as "Tools for Testing"; only proposals with demos will be considered.
There shall be no financial remuneration.
Shortlisted Presenter shall be granted a free pass and the Co-presenter shall need to register at 50% of the standard registration price.
- Acknowledgement by the industry
- Projection of yourself as a thought leader in respective community
- Identification of your company excelling in test implementation
- Certificate of Speaker will be provided
- Networking opportunity with the best in the industry
- International recognition
- Your name and profile will be featured on our website
- We will also be conducting an aggressive PR and Social Media campaign, designed to increase interest in the conference and your presentation
- Your session information will be part of the printed Official Conference Guide and Mobile Conference Guide
- In addition, your name, biography and session description will be available online
Note: Submissions Due date has been extended to 30th May.
|Submission Open||February 01|
|Submissions Due Date||May 31|
|Final Reviews Back to Submitters||June 15|
|Notification of acceptance||June 20|
|Final Program||June 25|
|Program Published Online||June 30|
|Program Delivered to Printer||July 05|
|Conference Starts on||
23 - 24 July
Submit Your Paper