About The conference
Theme : Overcoming Challenges.
In the ever-changing testing environment, professionals always face new challenges that force them to come up with innovative software testing practices and solutions. This conference sets out to provide an occasion for learning and discussion. Some of the topics covered include mobile testing, QA and Web Performance. Within these and other areas, testing professionals and thought-leaders will discuss challenges that are especially relevant and worth of debate, sharing their experience and knowledge. At the same time round table discussions will provide an invaluable opportunity to interact.
WHY ATTEND THIS EVENT?
1. Listen to professionals and thought-leaders discuss testing challenges and how to overcome them
2. The format of the conference favours interaction with speakers and other delegates, maximising networking and learning opportunities
3. The panel discussion allows attendees to bring their OWN issues to the presenters and the audience
4. Coffee breaks and lunch will offer the opportunity to network with delegates from the other three tracks (DevOps Summit, Data Analytics and Sentiment Mining: Exploring New Information Sources for Business Intelligence Conference and Internet of Things Conference). These areas also present new challenges for Testers.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
We are looking for thought-provoking and expertise-delivering talks AND case studies on
Software Testing Conferences Organized by UNICOM in Other Countires :
- Agile testing
- Test automation
- Mobile testing
- Security testing
- SMAC (social media, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies) testing
- DevOps testing
- Performance testing
- Big Data testing and Analytics testing
- Hot tools in the testing market
- Organisational culture/people aspect of testing
South Africa : 31 July 2015 - Click Here
Philippines : 06 August 2015 - Click Here
Singapore : 20 October 2015 - Click Here
China (Beijing) : 03 December 2015 - Click Here
Some of Our Past Sponsors :
Intel, Dell, CA Technologies, KPMG, Professional Tester, Prolifics, SAP, SC magazine, Seagate, Search Software Quality, Target, Tata Consultancy Services, Tea Time Testers, Tech Mahindra, Tech Gig, UTM, Verity, Testing Circus, Test Mile and more..